Nowadays, Macintosh is the mostly used operating system in the Apple Inc. products. Computer users recognize this operating system for its advanced technology with rich Graphical User Interface (GUI). Millions of people use the different products of Apple Inc. Company like laptop, notebook, iPad, iTab, iPhones, and iPod. But nobody is protected against the accidental loss of data. Here, we are going to discuss about the options that left to user after losing photo files. Now, suppose one has lost photo files from a branded camera like Nikon, Canon etc. So one can go for Canon photo recovery on Mac or Mac photo recovery from Nikon NEF file. One may lose photos on camera/pc due to memory card (SD, XD etc.) corruption or because of other reasons like accidental deletion of Mac volumes, journal corruption, loss of files when computer is not shut down properly, loss of data due to power surge, trying to take photo when camera battery is low, accidentally pressing format option of card etc. However, users can recover lost photos or audio files by using any third party data recovery software.
Of course, a large number of payware and freeware that can perform Mac data recovery are available online, but only few of them ensures successful recovery of data under complex data loss scenarios. A lot of Mac users search for fast and efficient data recovery tool. But no need to worry more as the search for good data recovery software ends here.
As for Remo Recover (Mac) – Media Edition, it is a powerful Mac data recovery utility that can quickly and efficiently retrieve your lost media files on Macintosh operating system under common data loss scenarios. The software scans the computer system’s hard disk in few span of time and completely recovers Mac data under the most challenging circumstances. Data can be recovered from iPods, iPhones, iTabs on Mac OS system easily.
Mac Data Recovery offers is capable of recovering photos deleted by accidental selection of the “Delete Original” option from iPhone library or photos lost due to corruption of iphoto library. This utility tool can recover media files from memory cards, iPods, USB flash drives, Camcorders and hard drives. In addition to this, it recovers RAW digital photos generated by professional DSLR cameras like Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Pentax etc. The various type of photo files supported by this software are JPEG, JPG, BMP, CR2, CRW, NEF, SR2, ORF, RAW, DNG, KDC etc. The different types of video files supported by this software are like AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, MPG, M4V, 3G2, 3GP etc.
To sum it all up, if someone is in need of Mac media file recovery software, then this software is most recommended for Macintosh OS’s various editions. You can download the free trial version and after evaluating the recovery process one can purchase this software.
Features of Mac Data Recovery software are:
- Advanced algorithms to recover data from Mac OS X volumes.
- Ability to restore files from hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE etc.), flash memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), FireWire Drives, USB external drives, iPods.
- Recovered files will be sorted on the basis of size, name, date and file type.
- “Save Recover Session” feature allows to re-load recovered data tree from last scan, this features comes in handy when you are evaluating the free trial version. The saved scan information can be used with full version to recover data which doesn’t require re-scanning of drive.
- It provides option to preview recovered files prior to data restoration.
- Universal Binary application, which aids both Intel and PowerPC Mac platforms.
- Ability to recover files from FAT16, FAT32, HFS+ and HFSX partitions / volumes.