The storage devices used to store digital data in various fields is of different varieties. The most commonly used are memory cards, SD cards, CF cards, XD cards, memory stick and other USB drives. The CF cards are widely used in digital cameras to store all the captured data on it. Compact Flash cards are available from different brands and they vary according to storage capacity. The most popular brands are like Samsung, Sony, Olympus, SanDisk, MicroDisk, Kingston and Lexar.
Various cameras like Nikon, Panasonic, etc make use of this mass storage device to store their data. When you capture any data from digicams, the data gets stored on CF card on that digicam. So usually you will connect the card on to the system to process the data further. So, numerous issues might happen when the CF card is connected on to the system and thus you may have to face data loss very frequently. Assume that the Mac system on which you connected your CF card to perform some file transfer was having some serious issue regarding power supply. The system forcefully shutdown too many times because of shortage of power and all the times it interrupted the file transfer. So the CF card became corrupt and it is not opening on your Mac system. In this case the only way to get back the data on C card is with the aid of recovery software that can recover photos from CF card with no stress. This software can also recover all types of photo files from other memory devices too. The other issues of losing one’s photos are briefly given here:
- Accidental deletion of pictures on camera – After capturing photos usually we all tend to view those captured pics. In that process if you accidentally select the option Delete All instead of deleting only the unwanted photos then you will lose all the photos present on that card.
- Deleting pics when the card is connected to system – Whenever you connect the memory devices on system do not perform any deletion of files stored on that device. Because, when you delete any data from external device the deleted files will not enter Trash folder, instead it will bypass Trash folder and thus the files cannot be restored.
- Interface problems – The CF cards connected on systems should have proper interface before conducting any data activity. Hence, if you perform any action on the cards with improper connectivity then the processed data will become corrupt.
- Virus attack – When the memory devices like CF cards are affected severely with harmful virus then the data stored on that device will be infected thus you cannot access the data.
- Deleting pictures stored in Trash folder – Instead of restoring the deleted pictures from Trash folder on Mac system if you perform any mistakes like emptying Trash, etc then the pictures will be lost completely.
In all such issues that result in data loss from memory devices, you can restore the data with recovery software. And if you have accidentally deleted any files on Mac then try using Mac undelete software that could help you a lot. The software can support the following activities.
- Restore deleted data files on Mac system drives.
- Can perform recovery of deleted pictures from different types of memory devices like CF, SD, XD memory cards
- Restores the files that are deleted from trash folder.
- Capable of restoring various photo file types like jpg, png, tiff, jpeg, bmp, etc.
The software is capable of restoring various data from all types of memory devices and efficiently works for photo recovery from CF cards. To undelete Mac files this software will be the best suit. You can download the trial version so that you can practically know the recover ability. Further whenever necessary you go for complete software.