RAW images are generally known as digital negatives. The major benefit of the RAW images when compared with the other picture format are, RAW image provides highest quality files. It can record to greater level of brightness without drastic reduction in the photo quality. It provides the better white balance and color to an image. You will never come across ruining an image, you can easily reset adjustment.
Digital camera uses the SD card for storing the images. SD card has gained popularity because of its high data transfer rates. Various brands of SD are available in the market. SD cards are most compatibility and can store huge amount of data. If the captured RAW images gets lost or deleted from SD card, will hurt a lot. You might be losing, precious and memorable pictures of your life time. Then, how to recover RAW images from SD card?
The RAW images can be easily restored with the help of external recovery software. RAW image recovery software is designed with special scanning algorithm that scans the drive quickly and retrieves the RAW images easily from the SD card. This toolkit also supports to recover deleted or lost images of any other formats like JPG, JPEG. PNG, etc. Including images, audios and videos can also be recovered with the help of this application software. Deleted/lost RAW images from other media storage devices like memory card, CF card, SDHC card, USB drives, Hard drives, etc. Can be quickly recovered without any level of difficulty. It supports to recover RAW images from SD card on various versions of Windows as well as on Mac Operating system.
Steps to recover the RAW images from SD card:
- Initially, download and install RAW image recovery software on your operating system. After successful installation of the application, click on Recover Photos option on the main screen window.
- Later, select either Recover deleted photos option or Recover lost photos option based on the scenario you are facing.
- Select the suitable drive from the list of logical drives from where you want to recover RAW images from SD card and click on the Next option to proceed further.
- Restored RAW images can be previewed finally, purchase the software to save the restored RAW images on the desired location.
The RAW images from SD card may get delete or loss due to various reasons:
- Important RAW image might get deleted accidentally while deleting the unimportant one. The user may click Delete All option unintentionally.
- Formatting the SD card will erase the RAW images from SD card.
- Virus attack on the SD card is the another major reason, where the images gets deleted or lost.
- Improper handling or abrupt ejection of SD card might damage or corrupt the SD card.
- While transferring the photos, any interruption can end up the transfer process leaving behind photo loss scenario.